These 50-minute classes are part of registration. You can choose plus the Weed Walk, Herbal Recipe Share & Yoga Stretch.
9:45 – 10:35
- Alida Moncada - Family Constellations
- Risa Mateo – Herbs For Children’s Healt
- Maryann Ritchotte – Nervines (10 - 10:50)
- Dr. Jody Noe - Virology for the Herbalsit - There is a Virology book available for purchase. If you are interested in this book which contains all the notes of this lecture please see the instructor prior to or after class.
First we will overview of the life cycles of different types of viruses by replication type: including DNA
single strand and double stranded as well as RNA single, double, messengerRNA and retroviruses. With
each of the different replication types I will list the common types of viruses they encompass. …ie.
mRNA retrovirus is HIV, etc.
We will also look at viruses by families, and what those disease processes are with each of the viral
infections. We will look at natural protocols for each of these families as not only treatment as well as
- Rita Schiano – Living a Less Stressed, More Flourishing Life
- Laura Sheppard – Spring Cleansing Herbs (11 - 11:50)
12 Weed Walk
12:15 - 1:45
- Herbal Recipe Share
1 – 1:50
- Diana Byron – Herbal Allies for Women’s Health
- Dark Moon – Herbs for Intuition & Spiritual Awareness - In this class, we will learn how to identify herbs growing all around us to strengthen intuition, promote self-awareness, and how to use them in a daily magickal practice. We will discuss how herbs have been used for centuries to increase awareness and the various herbal preparations to apply them; such as tinctures, tisanes, salves, oils, and smoke bundles. Attendees will have the opportunity to sample some of the intuitive herbal preparations and participate in a guided meditation to open intuitive centers. Kris Gurky is a herbalist who blends knowledge in herbal medicine with magickal practice. She teaches magickal herbalism, tarot, and intuitive development workshops around the country to awaken the inherent gifts we all possess. Kris earned a Master of Science in Herbal Medicine at the American College of Healthcare Sciences, completed an herbal apprenticeship at the Boston School of Herbal Studies, is the owner of Dark Moon Salem, and the resident herbalist at Maison Vampyre in Salem, MA.
- Linda Patterson – Palmistry
2 – 2:50
- Jennifer Wall - Fire Cider & Feeding Your Body Seasonally
- Joyce Grenier – A Migraine Protocol
- Linda DiPasquale – “Cautions” for Combining Herbs with Medications
3 – 3:50
- Green Meadows – Cannabis
- Chris Morano – Lyme
- Rob Hastie – 10 Must Have Herbs
4:00 Drumming Circle in the Bandstand.
The numbers refer to the locations. Tent 1, Tent 2 and 3 is the bottom floor of the Library.
Schedule is subject to change.